Fixed Price. No Matter Your Location.
With Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing, travel costs for scheduled preventative maintenance services for our wide format printers are fixed at $150 for metro areas and $300 for non-metro areas. Labour and parts pricing varies by model, click here to find out the total cost based on your printer model.
Knowing the price of your service gives you guaranteed peace of mind allowing you to more accurately plan the costs to your business.
Roland DG’s Australia-wide Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing continues our commitment in providing our customers with industry-leading service and support. You can be confident that your service will be carried out by our dedicated network of Accredited and Authorised Service Technicians right across the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I still eligible for Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing if I can’t book within a planned service interval?
A reminder email will be sent to you to advise when your next service is due, however it is your responsibility to contact the Roland DG Australia service team to book in your service. We will endeavour to include you in the next scheduled service run, however if you do not attempt to book your service this may void your warranty.
How do I book a service?
To book your service go to www.rolanddg.com.au/support/customer-support-form, or call (02) 9975 0000.
How much will my Fixed Price Scheduled Service cost?
Click here to find out the total cost based on your printer model. If additional work outside the preventative maintenance is required, labour will be charged at Roland DG Australia standard rates of $150.00 per hour, charged in 15-minute increments. View our Metro Service Area Boundaries PDF to see what locations are covered under "metro areas".
Is the Fixed Price Scheduled Service amount paid before or after each service?
Payment is COD and must be paid upon completion of your service.
Is there a time frame that I need to book my scheduled preventative maintenance within? What happens if I don’t book in during this time?
For customers with printers within warranty, preventative maintenance is required every 6 months from installation in accordance with the warranty statement. Roland will plan scheduled service runs in your area. If you request a specific time for your service, we will try and accommodate your request. If we are unable to meet your request, we will notify you accordingly of the next scheduled service run.
What is included in the Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing cost?
The Fixed Price Scheduled Service cost includes travel, labour and the respective maintenance kit required to complete a preventative maintenance on your printer.
When is my printer eligible for Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing?
Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing is available on scheduled preventative maintenance visits for all Australian customers running genuine OEM Roland ink, and provided to any Roland customer in or out of warranty.
Terms and Conditions
- The fixed price scheduled service program is available to Australian mainland and TAS customers only.
- All services must be booked directly through Roland DG Australia. Book via the website here https://www.rolanddg.com.au/support/customer-support-form, or by contacting the Roland DG Australia service team on (02) 9975 0000.
- Break fix repairs are excluded from the Fixed Price Scheduled Service program and will be charged at Roland DG Australia standard rates. See warranty statement for full details.
- The Fixed Price Scheduled Service program is for scheduled preventative maintenances only.
- Service visits requested outside scheduled runs will be charged at Roland DG Australia standard rates. See warranty statement for full details.
- Prices listed are exclusive of GST and were correct at the time of publishing.
- Roland DG Australia reserves the right to change the program, costs, or any other components, without prior notice.