Simple, tailored finance options to suit your practice/lab
DGSHAPE Finance, Roland DG’s dedicated finance program for the dental industry, offers tailored finance solutions for DGSHAPE equipment. DGSHAPE Finance is easy to obtain and is bundled directly from the manufacturer, so you are dealing with the one company, a company you can trust.
A simple application process and approval within 24 hours* will help you get your lab or practice off the ground quickly and with little fuss.
Benefits of DGSHAPE Finance
- Simplicity and speed – simple documentation and approval in 24 hours*.
- Conserves cash – small monthly rental payments rather than one large upfront payment.
- Fixed monthly payments – fixed payments throughout the term make budgeting easy.
- Bundled from Manufacturer – dealing with the one company that has knowledge of the equipment and the industry, builds trust and streamlines the whole process.
- Personalised solutions – finance is tailored specifically for the dental industry, for DGSHAPE equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the payments tax deductible?
Tax deductions are available. Speak with your accountant to find out more.
Are there different finance options available?
Yes, we offer different finance options. From rental, rent-to-own, and chattel mortgage options, DGSHAPE Finance can find a solution to best suit your needs.
Can I add on equipment to my existing rental agreement?
Organising additional equipment during the rental term is simply a matter of signing off on a rental document that runs beside the existing one. This allows you to increase your rental equipment without extending the term, or to add equipment and extend the term so that the rental payments are similar to your current agreement.
Can I cancel and hand back the equipment before the end of term?
If you return the equipment before the end of term you must pay for the balance owing. Most clients prefer to upgrade to new equipment and take out a new rental agreement.
Do the rental payments include insurance?
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is insured at all times.
Who is eligible for DGSHAPE Finance?
The approval criteria is as follows:
- Businesses that have been established for a minimum of two years and are registered for GST
- Business owners/directors are confirmed property owners
- Business and Owners have a clear credit history
- Transactions over $50,000 require business financial statement
What if I want to upgrade to new equipment during the rental term?
That’s OK. We simply adjust the rental agreement to incorporate the cost of the new equipment and establish a new term.
What happens if something goes wrong with the equipment?
Outside the manufacturers standard warranty it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is maintained in good working order at all times (less fair wear and tear).
Who owns the equipment?
You own the equipment at the end of the agreed contract term for one more repayment.
Call the friendly Ecolease team today on 1300 322 092 or download the brochure below to learn more.