Roland Rental Plus is the latest offering from Roland Rental, Roland DG’s trusted finance program that has been leading the way in the industry since 2007. Roland Rental makes it easy to obtain your Roland DG device, with no upfront investment and simple monthly payments.
Roland Rental Plus lets you tailor your finance package to include extras such as service costs, insurance and Academy courses – giving you choice, flexibility and peace of mind.
Roland Rental Plus Inclusions
You can choose one or all three of the following extras. These are interest free and charged at a fixed monthly cost over the term of your loan:
- Annual Service Costs - As part of our industry leading warranty program, the cost of 6 monthly preventative maintenances are included for the life of the program.
- Peace of Mind Insurance - In case of the unexpected, you are covered for up to $1000 per annum, for any additional service costs which may be required to keep your machine running.
- Roland DG Academy - Keep your skills sharp with admission to two Academy courses per year for the life of the program.
Benefits of Roland Rental Plus
- Choice and Flexibility: The program can be tailored to your needs. Choose one, two, or all three of the extras that suit you and your business requirements.
- Fixed Monthly Payments: Fixed payments make budgeting easy and conserve cash.
- Interest Savings: You pay interest on the hardware component only, not on any of the extras you choose.
Roland Rental Plus joins our traditional Roland Rental and premium Roland Rental Platinum offerings, making Roland Rental the most flexible finance program in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the payments tax deductible?
Tax deductions are available. Speak with your accountant to find out more.
Can I add on equipment to my existing rental agreement?
Organising additional equipment during the rental term is simply a matter of signing off on a rental document that runs beside the existing one. This allows you to increase your rental equipment without extending the term, or to add equipment and extend the term so that the rental payments are similar to your current agreement.
Can I cancel and hand back the equipment before the end of term?
If you return the equipment before the end of term you must pay for the balance owing. Most clients prefer to upgrade to new equipment and take out a new rental agreement.
Do the rental payments include insurance?
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is insured at all times. However Roland Rental Platinum offers a level of insurance as part of the offering.
Who is eligible for Roland Rental?
The approval criteria is as follows:
- Businesses that have been established for a minimum of two years and are registered for GST
- Business owners/directors are confirmed property owners
- Business and Owners have a clear credit history
- Transactions over $50,000 require business financial statement
What if I want to upgrade to new equipment during the rental term?
That’s OK. We simply adjust the rental agreement to incorporate the cost of the new equipment and establish a new term.
What happens if something goes wrong with the equipment?
Outside the manufacturers standard warranty it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is maintained in good working order at all times (less fair wear and tear).
Who owns the equipment?
You own the equipment at the end of the agreed contract term for one more repayment.
Terms and Conditions
Annual service costs – 6 monthly preventative maintenances are carried out as per the warranty statement.
Service - The $1,000 service value will be provided as a credit which can be redeemed for any services performed outside of the 6 monthly preventative maintenance. The $1,000 value is provided per year, 12 months from date of contract, for the life of the contract and is not cumulative.
Roland Academy Training – Admission to 2 Roland DG Academy training courses are included per year, 12 months from date of contract, for the life of the contract and are not cumulative. To redeem admissions you will need to register to one of the available courses as specified on www.rolanddg.com.au/support. Travel to and from the courses is not covered.
Call the friendly Ecolease team today on 1300 322 092 or download the brochure below to learn more.
Submit your finance application quickly and easily with our partner Ecolease, using the Roland Rental Online Application Form.
Roland Rental Platinum
Roland Rental Platinum delivers simplicity and savings by offering a complete package of Roland hardware, genuine Roland inks, extended warranty, servicing and training, all wrapped up in one simple monthly payment.