NEW VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Desktop Direct-to-Film System
For a full solution, combine the BN-20D printer with:
• S-PG direct transfer inks
• S-POWDER direct transfer powder
• S-F164 direct transfer film
Each sold separately.
*RRP inc. GST
AU $275 / Month
*For 60 months inc. GSTRoland Rental
With the VersaSTUDIO BN-20D, you get the outstanding features and legendary reliability of Roland DG’s best-selling BN-20, plus the advantages of an integrated direct-to-film system. The BN-20D makes enhancing apparel with eye-catching graphics – even the most detailed designs, images and text – a simple, trouble-free process. Create eye-catching durable custom T-shirts and more in just four easy steps, with no weeding or masking required.
- Simple direct-to-film process - transfer even detailed graphics and fine text quickly and easily without weeding or masking.
- Complete direct-to-film solution featuring the BN-20D printer and available S-PG inks, S-F164 film, and S-Powder (each sold separately).
- Unsurpassed reliability and minimal maintenance
- When not being used for film transfer printing, the BN-20D can also serve as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software - Roland DG's most powerful, intuitive RIP to date.
Make Stunning Custom T-Shirts and Accessories
The BN-20D Direct-to-Film System lets you customise T-shirts and other apparel items with colourful, detailed graphics and text quickly and easily.
In Four Easy Steps
With a direct to film workflow, Roland DG's BN-20D Direct-to-Film System improves upon the process by combining tested materials with Roland DG reliability for a system that will consistently generate quality results time after time.
Unsurpassed Roland DG Reliability, Colour and Quality
You can count on the Roland DG VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Direct-to-Film System to provide reliable, stable performance day-in and day-out. You’ll also receive Roland DG’s renowned warranty, service, and support for additional peace of mind.
Vibrant Colour and Excellent Detail
True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 allow you to widen your colour gamut and achieve bolder, more targeted results. You get superior image quality and detail as well, with up to 1,440 dpi resolution.
One Integrated System
The BN-20D is a complete direct-to-film solution with certified ink, powder, and film that guarantees performance.
Roland DG quality means the BN-20D is the most reliable direct-to-film solution available.
VersaWorks, widely known as the most powerful, intuitive RIP software on the market, is included.
The BN-20D features a streamlined installation process for easy set-up.
With its integrated cutting capabilities, you can also use the BN-20D as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
Included VersaWorks 6
BN-20D devices have been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel operation, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software, with powerfully simple RIP production tools, for managing all your print and cut output.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of application, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Integrated spot colour libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favorite software RIP
Industry-Leading Warranty and Support
Every BN-20D also comes with Roland DG’s industry-best customer service and support as well as a One-Year Heads N' All Warranty. Your success is our success, so you can rest assured we’ll be with you every step of the way to make sure you are fully satisfied with the performance of your Roland DG device.
|Printer Dimensions||39.7" W x 22.9" D x 11.5" H in. ( 1,009 W x 582 D x 293 H mm )|
|Max. Media Width||20.3 in.|
|Max. Print Width||18.9 in.|
|Number of Ink Slots||5|
|Colours||CYMK + Wh|
|Consumables (DTF)||Film and Powder||S-F164 film
|Maintenance||Cap Top||User replaceable|
|Cap Top Replacement Sequence||Start from utility|
|Felt Wiper||User replaceable|
|Manual Cleaning||Every day after the end of the workday|