Roland Rental, Roland DG's trusted finance program, makes it easy for you to purchase Roland equipment without the upfront investment.
Roland Rental offers simple documentation and approval in 24 hours without the requirement of financial statements*.
Our dedicated team at Roland Rental know the industry and equipment well and are best served to meet customers' needs as they've been leading the way in the industry since 2007.
*conditions apply - contact our friendly team for more information
Benefits of Roland Rental
- Simplicity and speed - Simple documentation and approval in 24 hours* without the requirement of financial statements for sums up to $50,000 ex GST (subject to credit criteria).
- 100% tax deductible - Rental payments are an expense item for reporting purposes and are 100% tax deductible when equipment is used for business purposes.
- Conserves cash - Small monthly payments rather than one large upfront payment.
- Fixed monthly rental payments - Fixed payments throughout the term make budgeting easy.
- No Residual responsibility - You have no large lump sum to pay at the end of term, just pay one extra repayment and own it!
- Government, Education and Corporate sectors - Rental payments are pure operating expense and may not require capital expenditure approval.
“We cannot fault the ease of getting finance through Ecolease/Roland Rental… The staff are always easy to deal with and prompt… They are the best service provider we have used!”
Brian Brown, Macarthur Signs and Graphics
“It was easy, it was pleasant, got the right advice, went through quickly so when an offer came through for the next two machines it was a no brainer.”
Andrew Bannerman, Kwik Kopy Chatswood
Commonly Asked Questions
Are the payments tax deductible?
Yes – up to 100%, depending on the portion of usage for the business**.
** Roland recommends you seek independent accounting advice.
Can I add on equipment to my existing rental agreement?
Organising additional equipment during the rental term is simply a matter of signing off on a rental document that runs beside the existing one. This allows you to increase your rental equipment without extending the term, or to add equipment and extend the term so that the rental payments are similar to your current agreement.
Can I cancel and hand back the equipment before the end of term?
If you return the equipment before the end of term you must pay for the balance owing. Most clients prefer to upgrade to new equipment and take out a new rental agreement.
Do the rental payments include insurance?
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is insured at all times. However Roland Rental Platinum offers a level of insurance as part of the offering.
Who is eligible for Roland Rental?
The approval criteria is as follows:
- Businesses that have been established for a minimum of two years and are registered for GST
- Business owners/directors are confirmed property owners
- Business and Owners have a clear credit history
- Transactions over $50,000 require business financial statement
What if I want to upgrade to new equipment during the rental term?
That’s OK. We simply adjust the rental agreement to incorporate the cost of the new equipment and establish a new term.
What happens if something goes wrong with the equipment?
Outside the manufacturers standard warranty it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is maintained in good working order at all times (less fair wear and tear).
Who owns the equipment?
You own the equipment at the end of the agreed contract term for one more repayment.
Call the friendly Ecolease team today on 1300 322 092 or download the brochure below to learn more.
Roland Rental Plus
Roland Rental Plus lets you tailor your finance package to include extras such as service costs, insurance and Academy courses,– giving you choice, flexibility and peace of mind.