Roland DG Australia is a leading global provider of wide format inkjet print solutions, dental milling, 3D milling and engraving technologies. Through innovation and technology, Roland DG is committed to delivering new and exciting opportunities to its customers in more than 200 countries across the globe – transforming their imagination into reality.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a customer-oriented individual to join our head office team. Collaborating closely with the Marketing and Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting customer engagement, building positive relationships, and delivering exceptional customer service. The position involves maintaining a friendly and professional phone manner, along with handling various administrative functions within the business.
This role is ideal for someone with experience in a technical customer service environment and a keen interest in learning about our product range.
- First point of contact for all internal and external customers, via phone and email communications
- Processing of sales orders
- Ensuring a positive experience for all clients and proactively addressing any issues or concerns
- Updating systems with the status of enquiries and providing support to the sales team as required
Key Skills to Your Success:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Strong problem-solving abilities, offering proactive solutions when dealing with clients
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- High accuracy in record-keeping and data entry
- A minimum of 12 months customer service experience
- Positive and helpful mindset with a focus on client relationships
- Formal Customer Service Training or a similar business skills qualification is advantageous
- Sound administrative ability
- Experience with ERP systems is highly regarded
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to grow with a globally renowned business and enjoy a supportive team culture
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Free on-site parking
- Great team culture
- Access to extensive lifestyle, wellbeing and financial discounts and benefits
- Celebrate monthly social events and other corporate functions
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have the skills and mindset to contribute to our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply. Take the next step in your career with Roland DG Australia! Please forward applications to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Field Service Technician - Perth
Our professional service team is looking for an experienced Field Service Technician. The core responsibilities of this role are the provision of high end technical service, support and training for customers within Perth and regional Western Australia. Some overnight travel may be required. A fully maintained company vehicle is provided.
Common backgrounds for this role will include technical people who have worked in the print, signage and graphics industry. However, if you have technical service experience in another related industry or field, we encourage you to apply and we’d love to speak with you. This role is immediately available.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- A person who holds qualifications in electrical/electronic disciplines and who has a strong aptitude for technical repairs and diagnostics
- Experience in service and repair of wide format printers, or in a similar related industry
- A dedicated person who is committed to providing excellent service and solutions to our customers
- A self-starter who takes ownership of their work and who is keen to learn new systems and technology
- An effective communicator to interpret technical information and relay this clearly to clients
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence – no restrictions
Culture and Benefits
- In-house training and opportunities for career progression
- Excellent, supportive team culture
- Experienced staff and leadership team to mentor and guide you
- Competitive salary offered plus company incentives
- Company car, tools, mobile and laptop provided
- Flexibility – to work from home and client sites
- Birthday Voucher
- Company incentive schemes
- Monthly social events including annual Christmas Party
If this role is of interest and you fit the listed criteria, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!