A premium package that delivers greater benefits throughout the life of the program for added peace of mind.
Roland Rental Platinum delivers simplicity and savings by offering a complete package of Roland DG hardware, genuine Roland DG inks, extended warranty, servicing and training, all wrapped up in one simple monthly payment. Enjoy the use of Roland DG equipment without the associated costs of ownership including the up-front capital investment. With simple approval criteria and documentation through our finance partner Ecolease, Roland Rental Platinum is a great way to secure your Roland DG equipment.
Roland Rental Platinum Inclusions
- Roland DG Wide Format Printers - Get hold of industry leading wide format printing technology without the upfront investment.
- Genuine Roland Inks delivered to your doorstep - At the start of each month we will confirm with you which colours you require and the inks will be shipped direct to your doorstep, without the need for additional purchase orders.
- Annual Service Costs - As part of our industry leading warranty program, the cost of 6 monthly preventative maintenances are included for the life of the program.
- Peace of Mind Insurance - In case of the unexpected, you are covered for up to $1000 per annum, for any additional service costs which may be required to keep your machine running.
- Roland DG Academy - Keep your skills sharp with admission to two Academy courses per year for the life of the program.
Benefits of Roland Rental Platinum
- Cost Savings - Save up to $2,000 per year or up to $10,000 on the life of the product (based on a 5 year agreement).
- Bundling - Inks, hardware, software, maintenance and servicing. No monthly purchase orders, accounting payables to different vendors which means far less process and paperwork each month, allowing you to do what you do best.
- Simplicity and speed - Simple documentation and approval in 24 hours* without the requirement of financial statements for sums up to $50,000 ex GST (subject to credit criteria).
- Conserves cash - Small monthly payments rather than one large upfront payment.
- Fixed monthly rental payments - Fixed payments throughout the term make budgeting easy.
- Interest on hardware only – you only pay interest on the hardware component, not on the additional services.
- No Residual responsibility - You have no large lump sum to pay at the end of term, just pay one extra repayment and own it!
- Government, Education and Corporate sectors - Rental payments may form part of the monthly operating budget and may not require capital expenditure approval.
* Once application is received by Ecolease.
Terms and Conditions
Annual service costs – 6 monthly preventative maintenances are carried out as per the warranty statement.
Inks – the agreed number of inks will be provided at the start of each month. The inks will be delivered to the address specified in the rental contract. Any changes to the delivery address must be provided in writing to Roland DG Australia and sent to email@example.com The agreed number can be increased during the contract term at additional cost, however the number cannot be decreased. If you wish to increase the agreed number this will need to be requested through Ecolease who will provide updated documentation detailing the changes and revised cost.
Service - The $1,000 service value will be provided as a credit which can be redeemed for any services performed outside of the 6 monthly preventative maintenance. The $1,000 value is provided per year, 12 months from date of contract, for the life of the contract and is not cumulative.
Roland DG Academy Training – Admission to 2 Roland DG Academy training courses are included per year, 12 months from date of contract, for the life of the contract and are not cumulative. To redeem admissions you will need to register to one of the available courses as specified on www.rolanddgcare.com.au. Travel to and from the courses is not covered.
Call the friendly Ecolease team today on 1300 322 092 or download the brochure below to learn more.
Submit your finance application quickly and easily with our partner Ecolease, using the Roland Rental Online Application Form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the payments tax deductible?
Tax deductions are available. Speak with your accountant to find out more.
Can I add on equipment to my existing rental agreement?
Organising additional equipment during the rental term is simply a matter of signing off on a rental document that runs beside the existing one. This allows you to increase your rental equipment without extending the term, or to add equipment and extend the term so that the rental payments are similar to your current agreement.
Can I cancel and hand back the equipment before the end of term?
If you return the equipment before the end of term you must pay for the balance owing. Most clients prefer to upgrade to new equipment and take out a new rental agreement.
Do the rental payments include insurance?
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is insured at all times. However Roland Rental Platinum offers a level of insurance as part of the offering.
Who is eligible for Roland Rental?
The approval criteria is as follows:
- Businesses that have been established for a minimum of two years and are registered for GST
- Business owners/directors are confirmed property owners
- Business and Owners have a clear credit history
- Transactions over $50,000 require business financial statement
What if I want to upgrade to new equipment during the rental term?
That’s OK. We simply adjust the rental agreement to incorporate the cost of the new equipment and establish a new term.
What happens if something goes wrong with the equipment?
Outside the manufacturers standard warranty it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the equipment is maintained in good working order at all times (less fair wear and tear).
Who owns the equipment?
You own the equipment at the end of the agreed contract term for one more repayment.