VersaEXPRESS RF-640 Wide Format Printer Features
Advanced Print Technology
Mirrored Print Head Configuration
User-Friendly Features Boost Your Productivity
More Freedom with Roland Printer Assist and Roland OnSupport
More about Roland Printer Assist
Achieve Superb Results with ECO-SOL MAX 2 Inks
Integrated Two-Stage Heating System
Includes New VersaWorks 6
VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximises the power of your Roland DG devices with new features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing— effective processing of PDF’s with shadows and transparencies
- New icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland DG Colour spot colour libraries
- Ink level adjustment tools
- All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Contour Cut Your Printed Graphics
Reliability, Warranty and Support
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – Roland DG’s wide format printers come with a 1, 3 or 5 Year Warranty.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland DG software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing
With Roland DG’s Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing, travel costs for scheduled preventative maintenance services are fixed. Knowing the price of your service gives you guaranteed peace of mind, allowing you to more accurately plan the costs to your business.