3D Mills, Engravers, Impact and Laser Decorators Warranties
When you purchase a Roland DG 3D machine, you will automatically receive a 3-year Roland DG Care service and support guarantee.
Your Roland DG Care service covers:
System and Ancillaries
- All mechanical, electrical and electronic components
- All Roland supplied direct cable connections between the system and PC
- Chassis, covers and fittings
- Roland DG supplied software.
- Roland DG supplied ancillary software - including drivers.
- Consumable items such as cutting tools, collets, filters, laser lenses, spindle units and other user-replaceable items.
- Malicious or accidental physical damage
- Damage to system caused by inappropriate use
- Support for non-Roland supplied products
- Computer virus infections, problems caused by network configurations including firewall/anti-virus software, environmental and power related issues
- On-site service visits
* Please note: Roland DG may in the event of a PC or RIP fault return the system to its installation condition which may include reformatting the hard-drives and removing any customer installed software and hardware. The customer will be responsible for backing-up and restoring any image data files and any additional software applications. Due to the continuous and rapid development of PC hardware Roland DG cannot provide Roland DG Care cover for Roland DG supplied PCs older than 3 years (from the original installation date).