A premium package that delivers greater benefits throughout the life of the program for added peace of mind.
Roland Rental Platinum delivers simplicity and savings by offering a complete package of Roland hardware, genuine Roland inks, extended warranty, servicing and training, all wrapped up in one simple monthly payment. Enjoy the use of Roland equipment without the associated costs of ownership including the up-front capital investment. With simple approval criteria and documentation through our finance partner Ecolease, Roland Rental Platinum is a great way to secure your Roland equipment.
Roland Rental Platinum Inclusions
- Roland Wide Format Printers - Get hold of industry leading wide format printing technology without the upfront investment.
- Genuine Roland Inks delivered to your doorstep - At the start of each month we will confirm with you which colours you require and the inks will be shipped direct to your doorstep, without the need for additional purchase orders.
- Annual Service Costs - As part of our industry leading warranty program, the cost of 6 monthly preventative maintenances are included for the life of the program.
- Peace of Mind Insurance - In case of the unexpected, you are covered for up to $1000 per annum, for any additional service costs which may be required to keep your machine running.
- Roland DG Academy - Keep your skills sharp with admission to two Academy courses per year for the life of the program.
Benefits of Roland Rental Platinum
- Cost Savings - Save up to $2,000 per year or up to $10,000 on the life of the product (based on a 5 year agreement).
- Bundling - Inks, hardware, software, maintenance and servicing. No monthly purchase orders, accounting payables to different vendors which means far less process and paperwork each month, allowing you to do what you do best.
- Simplicity and speed - Simple documentation and approval in 24 hours* without the requirement of financial statements for sums up to $50,000 ex GST (subject to credit criteria).
- 100% tax deductible - Rental payments are an expense item for reporting purposes and are 100% tax deductible when equipment is used for business purposes.
- Conserves cash - Small monthly payments rather than one large upfront payment.
- Fixed monthly rental payments - Fixed payments throughout the term make budgeting easy.
- Interest on hardware only – you only pay interest on the hardware component, not on the additional services.
- No Residual responsibility - You have no large lump sum to pay at the end of term, just pay one extra repayment and own it!
- Government, Education and Corporate sectors - Rental payments may form part of the monthly operating budget and may not require capital expenditure approval.
* Once application is received by Ecolease.
Find Out More
Call the friendly Ecolease team today to discuss your Roland finance needs 02 9416 0629 or 0412 741 590 or download the brochure below to learn more.
Terms and Conditions
Annual service costs – 6 monthly preventative maintenances are carried out as per the warranty statement.
Inks – the agreed number of inks will be provided at the start of each month. The inks will be delivered to the address specified in the rental contract. Any changes to the delivery address must be provided in writing to Roland DG Australia and sent to email@example.com The agreed number can be increased during the contract term at additional cost, however the number cannot be decreased. If you wish to increase the agreed number this will need to be requested through Ecolease who will provide updated documentation detailing the changes and revised cost.
Service - The $1,000 service value will be provided as a credit which can be redeemed for any services performed outside of the 6 monthly preventative maintenance. The $1,000 value is provided per year, 12 months from date of contract, for the life of the contract and is not cumulative.
Roland Academy Training – Admission to 2 Roland DG Academy training courses are included per year, 12 months from date of contract, for the life of the contract and are not cumulative. To redeem admissions you will need to register to one of the available courses as specified on www.rolanddgcare.com.au. Travel to and from the courses is not covered.