Roland DG Buy and Win Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of the ‘Roland DG Buy and Win' competition:
1) The Contest is promoted by Roland DG Australia Pty Ltd, Unit 14/25 Frenchs Forest Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086. ABN: 13007023690 Ph: 02 9975 0000
2) To be eligible to win the prize outlined in Clause 8, the entrant must within the entry period:
• Purchase a Roland DG product valued at RRP $5,000 AUD or over.
• Complete the registration form located at www.rolanddg.com.au/30years, including telling us in 25 words or less why they chose a Roland.
3) Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over. Employees of Roland, its parent company, authorised dealers or resellers of Roland products, advertising and promotion agencies engaged by Roland, media representatives or anyone working directly for these entities as well as their immediate family members or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter.
4) The Contest begins at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time on 01/05/2018 and ends at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on 29/06/2018 (Entry Period).
5) Participants agree that personal data, including all data collected during the contest’s registration process, may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest and as provided in Roland’s Privacy Statement, located at www.rolanddg.com.au/privacy. You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Roland may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are displeased by may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Roland. By submitting any photo or information to Roland, you hereby waive any privacy rights, copy rights or expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Roland.
6) A panel of judges, consisting of employees of Roland DG Australia (“Judges”) will review eligible entries and select the most creative and descriptive 25 word or less entry. Entries will be judged entirely at the discretion of Roland DG Australia. The decisions of the judges are final and binding.
7) The winner will be notified in person, by phone or by e-mail. The prize will be awarded within approximately 60 days of notification. The winner will be announced on 06/07/2018.
8) The winner will have the choice one of the following Roland DG products as the prize:
• CAMM-1 GR-640 Cutter – Valued at $8,794.50 inc GST
• VersaLAM VL-1650TU Laminator – Valued at $8,794.50 inc GST
• EGX-350 Desktop Engraver – Valued at $7,254.50 inc GST
• LD-80 Laser Foil Decorator – Valued at $14,294.50 Inc GST
The winner must notify Roland DG of their choice within 2 weeks of being notified.
9) Where applicable, values of prizes are based upon published RRP at time of publication. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except by Roland who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
10) The prize includes delivery & installation, training. Installation and training will be at an agreed location, for a total of 4 hours.
11) All taxes, if any, on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The recipients agree to provide any required information necessary to satisfy taxing authorities and to allow Roland to prepare and submit any required documentation related thereto prior to the award of their prize.
12) This Contest is void where it is restricted or prohibited by law. Submission of an entry form and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Roland to use that Participant's name and Entry for promoting Roland products without additional compensation unless and where prohibited by law. By entering this Contest you agree to and hereby release and hold harmless Roland from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest, use or license of your Entry, or any prize. The Participant will also indemnify Roland and shall keep Roland indemnified in respect of any liability to any person, corporation, or company whatsoever under or arising out of or in relation to any infringement of any 3rd parties’ rights as a result of submitting the creation. By submitting your Entry in the Contest, you represent and warrant that it is your sole original work and/or that you have obtained any and all consents, releases, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your Entry and comply with all of these Terms and Conditions, including obtaining the written consent of all 3rd parties, where applicable. You also agree by participating in the contest to release and hold harmless Roland and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this contest, including infringement of intellectual property rights. Roland and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind arising in whole or in part from this contest. If you do not want to grant the foregoing releases and indemnities, please do not enter the Contest.
13) Roland is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries. Roland assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. Roland is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Roland, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Roland reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
14) The Contest and its continuing terms and conditions, benefits and participation are offered to Participants at the sole discretion of Roland. Roland reserves the right to amend or interpret the Terms and Conditions or official Contest communications and any element or elements arising under or relating to the Contest at any time, upon published notice to Participants on the Site (www.rolanddg.com.au/30years). A Participant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the Site and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of a Participant's continuing participation in the Contest. Should a Participant not wish to continue to participate in the Contest pursuant to the prevailing Terms and Conditions, as amended or interpreted, a Participant may terminate participation in the Contest by notifying Roland.
15) The laws of New South Wales governs this competition (contest).