Specifically formulated for Roland DG’s range of VersaUV solutions.
- Delivers stunning quality prints at all speeds, with high colour density and wide gamut.
- Easily adheres onto a virtually limitless range of materials and substrates, both coated and uncoated, including plastics, wood, metal, foils, paper, films, vinyl and much more besides.
- Dries immediately under low temperature LED lamps, with print jobs instantly ready for post-production.
- Available in CMYK, white, gloss and printable primer, for the full range of printing capabilities.
Offered in CMYK, white, gloss and printable primer, enabling a range of ink configurations. High-opacity white ink enables highlights, and rich, dense colours on clear materials, and gloss ink creates special effects, realistic textures and enables enhanced durability.
NEW EUV5 Inks
A new improved printable primer option offers even greater media compatibility. So, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll deliver exceptional images print after print.
GREENGUARD Certified Ink
ECO-UV inks are GREENGUARD Gold UL2818 certified.
This certification provides assurance that these inks meet some of the world's most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into indoor air.
Which EUV Ink for your device?
Our range of EUV inks have been formulated to match your VersaUV printer as follows:
- EUV 5 inks are available to use with the VersaUV LEC2 Printer/Cutters (excluding LEC2-300).
- EUV/EUV4 inks are available to use with the LEC2-300, LEJ-640 and LEF Series models.
- EUV S inks are available to use with the LEC2-300 and LEJ-640, stretching up to 220 per cent.
All inks are available in CMYK, white and gloss (except EUV S ink, which is available in CMYK and white only).