Introducing the Versatile New Flatbed UV Printer
Sydney, Australia, July 1, 2015 - Roland DG Australia, a leading provider of wide-format inkjet printers and printer/cutters has today introduced the VersaUV LEJ-640FT UV-LED flatbed printer, capable of printing on substrates up to 150mm thick and weighing as much as 100kg.
A natural extension of the award-winning VersaUV series, the LEJ-640FT flatbed UV printer delivers unparalleled printing capabilities and superior compatibility with the widest range of substrates, including heavy, rigid materials. With advanced features to improve everyday workflows such as automatic media height detection, mutli-mode base point selection and zoned vacuum system, the LEJ-640FT delivers the productivity that businesses are looking for.
In addition to CMYK, the LEJ-640FT adds White and Clear Coat ECO-UV inks for spectacular POP displays, interior design, art, promotional products, and 2-sided signs with high visual impact and unique dimensional effects.
LEJ-640FT Feature Summary:
- Dual media sensors that automatically detect media thickness, allowing the setup of material in a matter of seconds
- Cross-hair laser guide for extreme base-point selection, with a multi-mode allowing for fast return to previous position for repeat or additional jobs
- Powerful, zoned vacuum system for holding difficult materials flat, and allowing for jobs to be set up whilst another job is printing
- Unsurpassed media compatibility for substrates up to 150mm thick and up to 100kg
- Robust 1625mm x 2490mm flatbed
- ECO-UV inks, available in 500cc cartridges
- Low-heat UV LED curing system
- Patent-pending Automated Ink Circulation System
- Produces flawless 1440 x 1440 dpi prints
- Easy-to-use handheld control unit for full printer operation and status monitoring
- Two sided printing with edge to edge capability
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control™ for enhanced image quality
- Comprehensive 2 year warranty
- VersaWorks RIP software included
To learn more about the VersaUV LEJ-640FT, visit www.rolanddg.com.au/lej640ft, or call Roland DG on 1800 500 119.