If you are you looking to get into the custom printing market or would like to expand your product offering to meet increasing customer demands, then a UV flatbed printer is the perfect solution.
Custom Printing and Personalisation Made Easy
Designed to allow you to print directly onto a vast array of objects, including 3D promotional items up to 100mm thick, it is more a question of “what CAN’T you print on” than “what CAN you print on?”
A UV flatbed printer is quick and easy to set up and is perfect for short runs, personalisation and prototypes. Combining CMYK, white and clear UV inks means that you can create a real visual impact on giftware, awards, packaging prototypes as well as promotional products like thumb drives, pens, phone and tablet covers, laptops, golf balls, keyrings, skateboards, and much more.
UV Printing Technology is Good for Business
UV printing technology has not always been easily accessible to most sign shops and printer service providers but is becoming more affordable and versatile than ever – presenting an opportunity to quickly realise a return on investment and ultimately achieve significant profits.
Below are some reasons why UV flatbed printing is good for business:
- A decrease in the initial price point has made UV printing more affordable.
- Users save time, effort and running costs when compared to traditional methods that require more complicated setup and operation.
- Very economical for one-off and short runs, through to full production.
- Variable data allows for customised output on multiple objects.
- Unique custom and personalised products can be produced easily, especially when combined with other plotting and cutting device capabilities.
- The commercial world is evolving and modern clients are constantly looking for new and interesting ways to promote their brands – UV printing allows you to supply this demand.
- It’s no longer perceived as the “novelty” it once was and shops are realising the massive growth potential.
- UV flatbed printers are perfect for upselling customers on all the wealth of specialty displays, POPs, and branded products with unique features.
Impress Your Customers
The results a UV flatbed printer can produce on such a huge range of products, will amaze your customers. With the right flatbed device, there are not many items you can’t directly print on. For sign shops and other design and print businesses, UV flatbed printing represents a massive increase in production capabilities.
To find out more, check out at our UV flatbed printer range - including the new LEF-300 - on our website, or call 1800 500 119.