TrueVIS VG Series Printer Cutters Features
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Maximum Ink Quality at Minimal Cost
All new TrueVIS INK has been GREENGUARD Gold certified and is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide colour gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. 500ml pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage and less waste.
TrueVIS INK is available in the following configurations:
- CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
- CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
- CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
Roland DG started with cutting and we haven’t stopped since. The TrueVIS features our most advanced print and cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Remote Control Your Production with Smart New Tech
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of, your TrueVIS. Receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions. Very smart.
Includes New VersaWorks 6
VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximizes the power of your Roland devices with new features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing— effective processing of PDF’s with shadows and transparencies
- New icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Special Colour Plate Generation— auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Colour spot color libraries
- Ink level adjustment tools
- All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Roland DG Quality and Reliability is Standard
The VG Series printer cutters feature an industry leading 3-Year Extended Warranty.
Roland DG is committed to customer satisfaction and providing unmatched reliability, earning a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices backed by first-rate customer service. Roland DG proudly displays all international ISO certifications as your assurance of superior quality.