Roland GR Series Trade In/Cash Back Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Information and instructions on how to participate forms part of these terms. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
2. The Promoter is Roland DG Australia Pty Limited of Unit 14, 25 Frenchs Forest Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 Australia (Promoter).
Eligibility and Participation
3. The Promotion is open to all businesses and their employees (participants) which legally reside in Australia. Individual Participants must be at least 18 years old. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Roland DG Australia Pty Ltd, their parent companies, subsidiaries, authorised dealers or resellers of Roland DG products, and advertising and promotion agencies or anyone working directly on this program, product and promotion and their immediate family members or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion period commences on 15 May, 2019 and closes on 30 June, 2019 (Promotion Period).
5. The “Eligible Products” are listed in clause 8.
6. A Participant makes an “Eligible Purchase” when they purchase any new (not pre-owned) Eligible Product during the Purchase Period from an authorised Roland DG Australia dealer, or direct from Roland DG Australia.
7. Any Eligible Purchase must have an Eligible Trade-In Product associated with it for the Cash back to apply.
Eligible Purchase for Cashback
8. Where a Participant makes an Eligible Purchase, a Participant can submit a claim for a Cash back in accordance with clause 11 (Cash back).
9. The Eligible Products and the applicable Cash back are as follows:
GR-420 = $750 inc GST
GR-540 = $850 inc GST
GR-640 = $1,000 inc GST
10. Multiple claims are permitted provided that each claim is made on the basis of a separate Eligible Purchase and each Eligible Purchase must have a separate trade in product associated with it.
Eligible Trade-In Products
11. Participant warrants to Roland DG that:
a. The Trade-In product has a cut width of 24" and above.
b. when collected, each Trade-In Product will be complete. “Complete” means that the Trade-In Product is as described on the Trade-In Request and will include, at a minimum, all hardware, and component parts.
c. when collected, each Trade-In Product and its contents will be free of restrictions, contamination, encumbrances or on-going payment obligations.
d. Participant owns the Trade-In Product and use the Trade-In Product(s) for Participants own business and/or personal purposes.
e. Participant will transfer clear title to Roland DG upon collection.
f. Participant is not a rental company, leasing company, brokerage house or agent thereof.
Roland DG reserves the exclusive right to reject a cash back claim if the above conditions are not met.
Claims Process and Deadline
12. To claim the Cash back, Participants must submit a claim in full by 30 June, 2019 by visiting http://rolanddg.com.au/grtrade-in, then inputting their details including their full name, business name (if applicable), valid email address, eligible product and serial number, and authorised dealer that the purchase was made through. Participants can contact the Promoter on 1800 500 119 if they need assistance accessing and processing the claim form, or if they would like to verify that their trade in printer is eligible for the cash back offer.
Collection of Trade-In Cutter
13. Participant must make the Trade-In Product available for collection by or on behalf of the Promoter within 7 days of the Participant submitting a cash back claim. Where there is more than one Trade-In Product all Trade-In Product(s) must be made available for collection at the same time and at the same location unless otherwise instructed by the Promoter. The Trade-In Product must be available for collection at a ground level loading area. Participant must ensure that the Trade-In Product(s) are de-installed and appropriately packaged for transport by the time of collection otherwise a fee may be charged. The collection of the Trade-In Product(s) by or on behalf of Roland DG is final, and no Trade-In Product(s) or any part thereof will be returned to Participant. There will be no charge for collection of Trade-In Product(s) from capital city metropolitan areas. The “capital cities” covered are Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. Trade-In Product(s) to be collected from outside that area will incur a shipping charge, which will be deducted from the cash back value. Roland DG will provide a quote for such shipping charges. Roland DG reserves the right to request consolidation of Participant’s Trade-In Product(s) to designated shipping points. Roland DG reserves the right not to collect and/or not to pay for the collection of the Trade-In Product(s).
14. Once the cash back claim has been verified, the promoter will contact the participant in order to acquire bank details.
15. Cashbacks will be paid to the Participant named on the valid claim submitted to the Promoter in accordance with these terms. Cashbacks are not transferable or assignable.
16. Claims will be paid via EFT within 30 days of the Promoter verifying the claim and collection of the Eligible Trade-In Product has been completed.
Collection of personal information
17. Participants agree that personal data, including all data collected during the promotions claim process, may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering the promotion and as provided in Roland’s Privacy Statement, located at https://www.rolanddg.com.au/company/privacy-policy.
Other conditions that may invalidate a claim
18. A Participant forfeits their right to a Cashback for purchases of Eligible Products that are subsequently returned or refunded under any change of mind policy offered by the retailer.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility of Participants and the validity of a claim (including contacting the authorised Roland DG dealer), and to invalidate any claim that is not in accordance with these terms, or, to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the claims process.
20. Incomplete or illegible claims may be deemed invalid, although errors and omissions may be accepted at the discretion of the Promoter.
21. The failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or, is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any Participant; or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability, for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
(d) any tax liability incurred by a Participant; or (e) use of the Cashback; or otherwise arising out of this Promotion.
25. All money amounts in these terms are in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST.
26. If any provision of these terms is unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.