NEW CAMM-1 GR-640, GR-540, GR-420 Wide Format Cutters
GR-640 AU $9,344.50
GR-540 AU $8,244.50
GR-420 AU $7,144.50
RRP inc. GST
GR-640 AU $222 / Month
GR-540 AU $196 / Month
GR-420 AU $169 / Month
For 60 months inc. GST
Available in 42”, 54” and 64” model sizes, GR cutters are powerful, easy-to-operate devices. Packed with advanced and versatile new features, they are designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics and packaging production.
Pushing the boundaries of what you thought it was possible to cut. The CAMM-1 GR Series takes cutting productivity, precision and strength to the next level. As the pioneers of high-precision vinyl cutting, Roland DG now returns with an intuitive, versatile solution. Stand-alone cutter or paired with your existing printer - it’s entirely your choice. But be sure - you can power up your business with the GR Series Cutters.
- Designed for faster cutting at 1,485 mm/s and an increased down force of 600gf
- Electronically adjustable pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to firmly grip the thinnest and thickest materials
- Features a cutting groove to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as diamond-grade reflective vinyl
- Extend mode supports an additional 20 mm in width
- Overcut function by 1mm at each endpoint to produce sharpest edges
Built for Professionals and Designed to Combine
Designed for stand-alone cutting or for pairing with your existing printer, the new GR Series integrates perfectly with both Roland software and print devices as well as other manufacturers’ software and printer technology. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR Series Cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
With the three models in the GR Series, there’s a cutter available to suit your needs - the GR-640 Cutter is the largest in the series, cutting media to a maximum width of 1,651mm (65"), while the GR-540 cuts media up to 1,397mm (55") wide and the smaller GR-420 up to a width of 1,075mm (42").